Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MESSENGER


MESSENGER


Heart beats pounding wildly as church bells ringing around, I woke up realizing I was all alone.
Confused....I tried to hide my fear, but in vain.
I walked ahead seeking for an answer in the totally new place.
A deafening silence engulfed me on my way...
I thrived hard to think what had happened, but it was just blackness which sprung to my mind...
Who am I? Where am I?
It was then I heard something right behind me....sounded like foot steps!!
Scared to turn around but hesitantly I glanced back..
Oh.......!!!
Speechless and stunned beyond explanation, I saw my very own splitting image staring at me.......
Chillness creeped right through my spine!!
I longed to speak but fear had grasped my throat tighter than ever..!
Regaining my lost voice, I asked- Who are you? A ghost? Am i hallucinating?
She gave me a look with the interpretation that too many questions cannot be answered at a time..
FOLLOW!!!!
It was an order to me. I did as told as if in a trance.
Few steps later, she stopped, sat there as her eyes laid glisteneing as a crystal...
Unable to bear the silence any more, I broke the icy vibe there...
ANSWER ME PLEASE!!!!!
The very next moment, she walked upto me, leaned over and whispered with icy breath-
I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ALL ME ! REMEMBER........!
My mind flashed back as quick as lightning clearing all my doubts.
" SHE WAS MY SOUL WHO CAME OVER TO TELL ME ABOUT A WHOLE NEW WORLD TO WATCH MY LOVED ONES, WIPE AWAY THEIR PAINS AND PRAY FOR THEM"
"SHE WAS A MESSENGER TO SHOW ME- LIFE EXISITS EVEN AFTER DEATH".

No comments:

Post a Comment