Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MY HIDDEN SECRET!!



Holding a pen and a white paper in my hands, I sat down to spill on what all my mind desired to....

What did I? Why do I? How do I? When do I? Where do I?

Questions kept pouring off like water flowing with ease...To my surprise, for the first time, 

I felt totally blank... I couldnt write anything...

I felt like a kid who knew he was hungry but didnt know what to ask for? How to interpret his feel?

Cool breeze peeped into my room sweeping my face as if to remind me something...

Birds flew by, in search of a new shelter...,

Waves thrashed on to the shore with an urge to satisfy themselves...

"I COULD UNDERSTAND ALL THESE.....BUT I FAILED TO READ THOSE MINDS AROUND ME"...

Love was everywhere......immensely....!!

Infact I was being overly pampered....but I considered myself lucky too...I believed that I did spread love, but forgive me, I dont even deserve to be loved because I never returned them....

Hurt never, love all was what I learnt from my observation. I believed everything around me but reality was even harsher..

Happiness was what I wished to give...To heal those minds wounded by me but never done deliberately was my soul target...

Confused I sat... I could hear me within myself...

But my intention to crave my feelings  on to the white paper turned out to be in a mystery....

Pain around me like knife stabs kills me inch by inch... 
Helplessly I stood all alone with a very staunch belief that- 

"ALL WILL GET WELL, NEVER LOOSE FAITH, BELIEVE IN GOD!!" 
MY HIDDEN SECRET SHALL STAY EMBEDDED TO MY SOUL AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE.......!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment